Welcome to Edition #45 of the JBF Bulletin!
Celebrating the season with our fantastic team! Wishing our clients, partners and colleagues a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a joyous New Year. Cheers to continued collaboration and success in 2024!
- Descartes’ Fleet Solutions: Insights from the 2023 Innovation Forum
- What’s the Best Axle Configuration to Transport a Giant Turkey?
- TMS Optimization Reimagined: Meeting The Needs Of Today’s Shippers
- The #1 Mistake Shippers Make When Implementing a TMS
- ORTEC 2023: Five Key Aspects Reviewed
- Digging into the Data: Master Your Testing Approach
- Subscribe to the The Digital Logistician
- Follow the JBF Company page on LinkedIn
- JBF Success Stories
- Download our white papers & ebooks
- Read more articles our blog
📪Was this newsletter forwarded to you? Subscribe right here.
JBF Bulletin Archive
The JBF Freight Transportation Industry Bulletin is a newsletter curated by the JBF Consulting team, with a focus on supply chain, transportation, logistics and of course freight.
The fine print: This newsletter is being provided to the reader as a general overview of current market conditions and contains information compiled by JBF Consulting from a variety of sources. This newsletter is provided solely for general informational purposes and is not intended to be, nor should it be construed by the reader as, specific advice or a solution tailored to a particular company or client. Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided to your company’s circumstances and it is recommended that you seek independent advice if you have questions specific to your own objectives.
JBF Consulting makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein and shall have no liability for any representations (expressed or implied) regarding information contained in, or omitted from, this newsletter.
Copyright (C) 2023 JBF Consulting. All rights reserved.