Welcome to the July 2021 issue of JBF Freight Transportation Industry Bulletin, a monthly newsletter curated by the JBF Consulting team, with a focus on supply chain, transportation, logistics and of course freight.
Would you like to receive the Monthly Bulletin in your email box? Subscribe right here.
In This Issue
- Transport-Centric Macroeconomic Metrics: July 2021 Update
- Feature Article: Driving Value in Your TMS
- MEME of the Month - MooseJaw Naked Drivers
- Countdown to IGNITE 2021 - meet Mike Mulqueen in San Antonio
- Team Spotlight - Meet Dennis Heppner
- Go-Live is not the end of the journey - it is a new beginning!
- Coordinated Inbound and Outbound Planning Transport Management
- Success Story - Global Truck Manufacturer Upgrade
- White Paper - Download the Optimizing Transportation's Spend and Impact
Since 2003, JBF Consulting has been helping shippers of all sizes and across many industries select, implement and squeeze as much value as possible out of their logistics systems. We speak your language — not consultant-speak - and we get to know you.
Our leadership team has over 70 years of logistics and TMS implementation experience.
Because we operate in a niche — we’re not all things to all people — our team members have a very specialized skill set: logistics operations experience + transportation technology + communication and problem-solving skills + a bunch of other cool stuff.
To contact JBF Consulting call 203-807-5231 or email: brad.forester@jbf-consulting.
The fine print: This newsletter is being provided to the reader as a general overview of current market conditions and contains information compiled by JBF Consulting from a variety of sources. This newsletter is provided solely for general informational purposes and is not intended to be, nor should it be construed by the reader as, specific advice or a solution tailored to a particular company or client. Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided to your company’s circumstances and it is recommended that you seek independent advice if you have questions specific to your own objectives.
JBF Consulting makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein and shall have no liability for any representations (expressed or implied) regarding information contained in, or omitted from, this newsletter.