Welcome to the November 2020 issue of JBF Freight Transportation Industry Bulletin, a monthly newsletter by the JBF Consulting team, with a focus on supply chain, transportation, logistics and of course freight. THANK YOU for being here. P.S. Was this email forwarded to you? Subscribe right here.
In This Issue:
- Transport-Centric Macroeconomic November Update
- A Lesson on the Freight Market: Four Standout KPIs
- I Have a New TMS, Now What?
- FreightTech for Fortune 500 Shippers with Brad & Mike [podcast]
- Plans to Build More Resilient Supply Chains [BluJay]
- Value of Connected Supply Chain Systems to Increase ROI [Cerasis]
- Truck-buying binge borrowing from future business [Freightwaves]
- JBF is Hiring!
- Top 30 Transportation Industry Podcasts
JBF Consulting specializes in helping large shippers select, implement and manage their Transportation & Fleet Management systems so they can get more out of their investment. To contact JBF Consulting call 203-807-5231 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print: This newsletter is being provided to the reader as a general overview of current market conditions and contains information compiled by JBF Consulting from a variety of sources. This newsletter is provided solely for general informational purposes and is not intended to be, nor should it be construed by the reader as, specific advice or a solution tailored to a particular company or client. Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided to your company’s circumstances and it is recommended that you seek independent advice if you have questions specific to your own objectives.
JBF Consulting makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein and shall have no liability for any representations (expressed or implied) regarding information contained in, or omitted from, this newsletter.