In the dynamic world of transportation logistics technology, growth & innovation are inextricably linked. As we mark our 20th year of leading supply chain innovation, we continue to champion this ethos with the addition of eight new Digital Logisticians.
This announcement signifies more than just the expansion of our team; it marks the beginning of a new chapter of enhanced service delivery, deepened expertise, and an unyielding pursuit of logistics innovation.
We're enthusiastic about the depth of industry talents and experiences each new team member brings. Their contributions will undoubtedly invigorate our mission of helping clients transform logistics while building a purposely-boutique firm that attracts, enhances, and retains awesome people.
Join us in giving them a warm welcome! 👏
Read on to get acquainted with our newest team members and their impressive backgrounds.
- Kimberly Lynch, stepping into the role of Senior Business Consultant, carries with her a robust experience in SOW design and client Super User development, sharpened at Archer Corporate Services and DB Schenker.
- Vincent Lupone, joining us as a Senior Business Consultant, mastered his skills in software deployment and database management at Unilever, and is known for generating valuable insights through sophisticated analytics.
- John Wilson, assuming the role of Director in our Strategy practice, has a remarkable career history with large shippers like Anheuser-Busch and Bealls, and he carries with him a diverse knowledge base in logistics tech.
- Mark Iniguez, a specialist in SOPs and metrics packages, steps in as a Consultant. His invaluable experience in implementing OTM as a functional business lead at XPO Logistics is poised to deliver immediate impact.
- Wynn Marlow, our new Senior Technical Architect, enriches our team with his 30 years of experience in implementing supply chain systems. His addition is set to boost our Solutions practice significantly.
- As a Senior Program Director, Craig Ferriter brings an impressive 27 years of global program leadership honed at Novartis Pharma and Alcon, which covers an array of business functions.
- Henry Ostaszewski [𝗔𝗵-𝘀𝘁𝗮-𝘇𝗼𝗼-𝘀𝗸𝗶], joins us as a seasoned Project Manager with a strong background in supply chain operations and technology implementation, leveraging his experience leading a transformational project at T-Mobile.
- Keisha Richard, in the role of Senior Program Director, brings over 20 years of expertise in supply chain and tech implementation, with a focus on multiple domains like POS, TMS, WMS, and OMS.
👏 Meet the entire JBF team of industry experts 👏
Since 2003, we’ve been helping shippers of all sizes and across many industries select, implement and squeeze as much value as possible out of their logistics systems. We speak your language — not consultant-speak – and we get to know you. Our leadership team has over 100+ years of logistics and TMS implementation experience. Because we operate in a niche — we’re not all things to all people — our team members have a very specialized skill set: logistics operations experience + transportation technology + communication and problem-solving skills + a bunch of other cool stuff. If you’re looking to transform transportation, increase visibility, and maximize ROI, JBF Consulting can help, reach out!