Welcome to the April 2021 issue of JBF Freight Transportation Industry Bulletin, a monthly newsletter curated by the JBF Consulting team, with a focus on supply chain, transportation, logistics and of course freight.
Would you like to receive the Monthly Bulletin in your email box? Subscribe right here.
In This Issue
- Feature Article: Coordinated Inbound and Outbound Planning
- A Trucker’s Perspective of a US Map... It’s Accurate
- Who Likes Surprises In Their Business Projects?
- MEME of the Month
- Mike Mulqueen to speak at CSCMP roundtable May 4
- Does Your Transportation Management System Need More Horsepower?
- Featured Success Story: Discount Retailer Reduces Cost by Improving Oracle TMS
- Industry Mergers, VC, & Funding News
- Has Your Business Changed in the past 18 months?
The fine print: This newsletter is being provided to the reader as a general overview of current market conditions and contains information compiled by JBF Consulting from a variety of sources.
This newsletter is provided solely for general informational purposes and is not intended to be, nor should it be construed by the reader as, specific advice or a solution tailored to a particular company or client.
Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided to your company’s circumstances and it is recommended that you seek independent advice if you have questions specific to your own objectives.