Welcome to the September 2020 Freight Transportation Bulletin
In This Issue:
- Freight Market Update
- Modeling Labor Costs in Supply Chain Design
- The Impact of Dwell Time on Truckload Carriers
- On The Lighter Side…
- Is Tesla Semi a Game-Changer in Long Haul Trucking?
- Industry News & Insights Roundup
- Industry Events
On The Lighter Side…
Seen on LinkedIn
Industry News & Insights Roundup
A summary of relevant articles we’re reading…
- Beyond Digital: The Physical Transformation Of Supply Chain Distribution Networks [Talking Logistics]
- Which Data & Analytics Trends Will Take Center Stage in Supply Chain [Supply & Demand Chain Executive]
- Supply Chain Data Visibility Paramount as Industry Lurches into Next Chapter [IoT World Today]
- Blue Yonder Acquires Yantriks to Deliver Dynamic Commerce [press release]
Upcoming Industry Events
During the COVID-19 pandemic tech conferences are being canceled, postponed, or turned into virtual events. This information is current as of Aug 28, 2020. Refer to this website for a list of industry conferences.
JBF Consulting specializes in helping large shippers select, implement and manage their Transportation & Fleet Management systems so they can get more out of their investment. To contact JBF Consulting call 203-807-5231 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print: This newsletter is being provided to the reader as a general overview of current market conditions and contains information compiled by JBF Consulting from a variety of sources.
This newsletter is provided solely for general informational purposes and is not intended to be, nor should it be construed by the reader as, specific advice or a solution tailored to a particular company or client.
Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided to your company’s circumstances and it is recommended that you seek independent advice if you have questions specific to your own objectives.
JBF Consulting makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein and shall have no liability for any representations (expressed or implied) regarding information contained in, or omitted from, this newsletter.