Welcome to the July/August 2020 Freight Transportation Bulletin
In This Issue:
- Freight Market Update
- The Impact of Dwell Time on Truckload Carriers
- Why Excessive Dwell Time is Pervasive in TL Shipping And What Shippers Can Do About It
- Duration of a Supply Chain Design Project
- Industry News & Insights Roundup
- Industry Events
Industry News & Insights Roundup
A summary of relevant articles we’re reading…
- How digital supply chain technology can help businesses emerge from COVID-19 more resilient than ever [Supply Chain]
- Unifying The Supply Chain With Machine Learning Organized Information, Increases Speed, And Improves Efficiency [Forbes]
- FourKites adds paperless document transfer, communication and tracking enhancements [Freightwaves]
- ATA American Trucking Trends 2020 highlights [ATA]
- Ohio and Indiana team up to create freight corridor of the future [Fleet Owner]
Upcoming Industry Events
During the COVID-19 pandemic tech conferences are being canceled, postponed, or turned into virtual events. This information is current as of July 27, 2020. Refer to this website for a list of industry conferences.
Aug 23 – 26
In.Sight User Conference 2020
NOW a Virtual Event
Sep 8 – 11
Supply Chain Insights 2030 Summit
Sep 13 – 20
New Orleans or Virtual Option
JBF Consulting specializes in helping large shippers select, implement and manage their Transportation & Fleet Management systems so they can get more out of their investment. To contact JBF Consulting call 203-807-5231 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print: This newsletter is being provided to the reader as a general overview of current market conditions and contains information compiled by JBF Consulting from a variety of sources.
This newsletter is provided solely for general informational purposes and is not intended to be, nor should it be construed by the reader as, specific advice or a solution tailored to a particular company or client.
Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information provided to your company’s circumstances and it is recommended that you seek independent advice if you have questions specific to your own objectives.
JBF Consulting makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein and shall have no liability for any representations (expressed or implied) regarding information contained in, or omitted from, this newsletter.